Welcome to the Career Champion Resource Page!
Career Champions are faculty and staff who are committed to student success by supporting students’ career development both inside and outside the classroom. The office of Career and Professional Development created this community to recognize the important role of these faculty and staff and to support them as they advise, teach, and mentor students.
Benefits of becoming a Career Champion
- Be better informed in how to assist students in pursuing their future professional and career goals.
- Access to training that highlights the latest resources and best practices in career development.
- Activities and assignments you can use to add career-related content to your classes.
- Monthly newsletter with curated resources related to current Career and Professional Development opportunities.
- After completion of the Career Champions Challenge, receipt of a certificate and badge you can display in your email signature.
Take the Challenge
The Career Champions Challenge is a brief and flexible training program that you can do at your own speed. It includes material to read and a demo of a Career Resources you can use with students. Complete all 8 quizzes to receive a Career Champion Challenge certificate and a magnet to display in your office. Learn more