Gain valuable professional public health experience while advancing more equitable health outcomes for rural communities.
HeartCorps, a Public Health AmeriCorps program, seeks to enroll Public Health AmeriCorps members in a service opportunity driving health equity in rural America.
- A biweekly living stipend of $1062.50 (pre-tax)
- Healthcare benefits
- Childcare subsidy, if eligible
- An educational award (pre-tax) after successfully completing your hours of service
- 200+ hours of professional development and training to launch or expand your public health career
- Direct access to job opportunities upon successful completion of program with satisfactory performance
For more information and the application, visit the American Heart Association’s website.