Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US (but with a global presence) and we’d love to meet you! We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
Why Choose WebFX?
– We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 7 years in a row 🎉
– We’re expanding! New offices in Guatemala, St Petersburg FL, Lancaster PA (and York, PA and Cape Town South Africa coming in 2022) 🌱📈
– Prior knowledge/experience is not required for any of our roles, we provide all of the training and tools necessary for you to be successful!
– Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am – when you do your best work!)
– Love animals? Cool, so do we! That’s why we have a Pet Friendly Office 🐶
– Profit Sharing 💰
– Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar ☕
– On-site Yoga sessions
– On-site Fitness Center 🏋️♀️
– 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
– Supplemental Insurance
– 100% Company Match 401K 💰
– Generous Paid Time Off 🏖
– Employee Wellness Program
– Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books 📚
– Humanitarian Trips ✈️
– Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
– New Parent Support 👶🏿👶
– Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
– Home Buyer Program 🏡
– Personal Desk Fund 💰
– Green Commute Benefits
– Pawternity Leave 🐱
– Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
Interns do not need to have all the qualifications or experience listed below, but a willingness to learn is essential. Ideal intern will have the following traits:
- Student working towards Associates, Bachelors, or Master’s Degree
- Studying computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- PHP/MySQL experience
- Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, and other open source platforms
- Expertise IDEs such as Eclipse or similar software is helpful
About the Position
This position is flexible with hours and days, and averages 8-12 hours per week. Interns will enjoy their own workspace and computer, along with the ability to wear jeans/casual dress to work each day. Letters of recommendation are provided along with the ability to learn valuable skills necessary in the field of web application development and computer programming.
Please note that this is an on-site internship, based at our headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
Take projects from specification to end user experience
Explain technical ideas and designs to peers and management
Troubleshoot open source software such as Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal
Troubleshoot web browser issues for web design team
Check out our culture on social media:
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you’ve been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? Great! Apply now!
*You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!