Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US (but with a global presence) and we’d love to meet you! We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
Why Choose WebFX?
– We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 7 years in a row 🎉
– We’re expanding! New offices in Guatemala, St Petersburg FL, Lancaster PA (and York, PA and Cape Town South Africa coming in 2022) 🌱📈
– Prior knowledge/experience is not required for any of our roles, we provide all of the training and tools necessary for you to be successful!
– Flexible Schedule (start your day between 8 and 10 am – when you do your best work!)
– Love animals? Cool, so do we! That’s why we have a Pet Friendly Office 🐶
– Profit Sharing 💰
– Need that caffeine fix? On-site cappuccino machine, Little Amps Coffee Bar (with a barista!) & Tea Bar ☕
– On-site Yoga sessions
– On-site Fitness Center 🏋️♀️
– 150% Company Match Of Personal Charity Donations
– Supplemental Insurance
– 100% Company Match 401K 💰
– Generous Paid Time Off 🏖
– Employee Wellness Program
– Love to learn? You sound like an FXer! FXLearns Library with hundreds of personal and professional growth books 📚
– Humanitarian Trips ✈️
– Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
– New Parent Support 👶🏿👶
– Dressing up everyday not for you? We get it! Enjoy our Casual Dress Code
– Home Buyer Program 🏡
– Personal Desk Fund 💰
– Green Commute Benefits
– Pawternity Leave 🐱
– Merit-based promotions (we promote from within, you will move up and grow here!)
What We’re Looking For
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
Coursework with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
Coursework or projects in database design and troubleshooting a plus (MySQL, MongoDB)
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices a plus
- Passion for web development
- Likes to get things done
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Ability to work well in a high-concurrency environment (many projects)
- Capable of individual “deep work” as well as the ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
- Strong time-management skills and can meet deadlines consistently
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality
Knowledge of, coursework within, or project-related experience within the following is a plus:
- Open-source CMS platform such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Mobile app development and/or React Native experience
- Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit)
- JS Frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React, Vue, Backbone)
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
- E-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Optional – TensorFlow and Machine Learning
What You’ll Do
– Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis. Some of the more popular frameworks our team leverages in projects are WordPress, Magento, Bootstrap, and Google Functions. Training will be provided on all of our core platforms, tools, and technologies.
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
On-site, state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, trend watch reports, and monthly Lunch-and-Learns
What You’ll Get
Please note that this is an on-site internship, based at our headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
Candidates interested in this position may also have interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, digital advertising, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, blogging, Facebook, research, communications, entry level, graphic design, web development, front end development, data, etc.
Check out our culture on social media:
We have a multi-step interview process, where we focus on giving both our candidates, and ourselves, opportunities to get to know each other a bit better. While our process may be more thorough and perhaps longer than other interview processes that you’ve been a part of, our goal is to work together with our candidates to find a mutually beneficial fit, where a candidate is a great addition to the FXFamily, and WebFX is the right fit for their career goals. Interested in joining the FXFamily? Great! Apply now!
*You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!