Sales (Business Development)
Total Computing Solutions of America, Inc.
Total Computing Solutions of America, a solely owned subsidiary of Tokyo Computer Service Co. Ltd, was established to provide high-quality IT solutions for businesses in the United States.
We offer advanced IT Solutions for all businesses that are playing an important role in the United States.
As well as providing IT solutions for businesses, we also provide a software development and related services that are necessary in product development for manufacturing businesses.
– Creates, implements, manage strategic plans to develop new business
opportunities and technical interface with clients.
– Search new business opportunities, including M & A projects.
– Responsible for an annual revenue quota
– Sales – Identify partnership opportunities, establish new customer
relationships, develop, execute strategies for new business accounts
– Sales engineer – discuss engineering needs and requirements with potential clients
– Business development –formulate sales and marketing strategies
designed to drive new revenue, including M&A
– Contract negotiation & execution, monitor new projects status
– Bachelor’s degree
– Must have solution sales experience in the automotive industry
– Five to fifteen years of sales, engineering or related experience in
IT/software field, B2B cold calling experience
– Problem-solving and time management skills with attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration,
interpersonal and negotiation skills
– New business development experience for IT/software field, M&A
integration experience is a plus
– Japanese skill is a plus
– Strong PC skills including MS office suite
– Location: Farmington Hills, MI
– Full time Monday to Friday
Starting Salary: DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance (including life insurance & Vision), Dental Insurance, 401k, Sick Leave,