Job Types: Contractor-1099 (Full-Time, Part-Time)
Pay Range: $50-60
Tissimo team: About us
Apply: Become a Teacher
The Keyboard department at Tissimo is offering the following online/remote teacher roles:
- Accordion Teacher
- Bandoneon Teacher
- Bayan/Chromatic Button Accordion Teacher
- Celesta Teacher
- Concertina Teacher
- Clavichord Teacher
- Harmonium Teacher
- Harpsichord Teacher
- Organ Teacher
- Piano Teacher
Grow your music studio from the convenience of your home using state of the art tools and technologies geared specifically towards music teaching and learning.
Be in complete control of your teaching schedule.
- Teach Keyboard lessons online for Beginner, Intermediate and/or Advanced level(s).
- Plan lessons according to student level, goals and needs.
- Manage assignments for gradual student progress.
- Use our platform tools to create a memorable learning experience for the student.
English fluency (written and spoken) is required.
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Experience: 2 years (preferred)
Independent contractors or freelance workers are responsible for paying their own taxes, filing required government forms and obtaining their own benefits including worker’s compensation, disability, etc.
Candidates interview/audition to demonstrate ability to play the instrument or a deep understanding of the musical subject.
Interview duration is 45 minutes and typically unfolds as follows:
- Interview Questions (about general music teaching)
- Audition/Demonstration (select one or more pieces of your choice)
- Answering your questions (about our company and platform)
Empowering our teachers
- Teachers set their own prices for courses.
- Flexible schedule – students book lessons during teachers’ self-defined availability.
- Teachers define teaching policies for allowed reschedule and cancellation time frames.