Country Club of Troy
Club Administrator Associate
Requirements: Looking for a candidate with a Business Degree to provide administrative support to office functions including Human Resources, Accounting, Membership and Communications for a 325 member private club in Troy, NY.
Experience as an Administrative Assistant or Marketing and Events.
Hospitality experience is beneficial.
Microsoft Certification is a Plus.
Full-time, Year-round, Starting Hourly Wage – $17-$21.00 + per hour, plus benefits
Use of facilities on specific days
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Ability to exercise critical human relations skills in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with members, club staff and management.
- Anticipate needs and wants of managers by being prepared and organized while acting with a sense of urgency.
- Must demonstrate appropriate analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational and project management skills.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- General knowledge of applicable employment laws and practices.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be knowledgeable with Social Media, Website updating and other Club Marketing concepts.
- Assist in Accounting operations with accounts payables, receivables and statements.
- Updates, maintains and communicates through the club calendar and newsletters.
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Provide administrative support services to the General Manager, Board of Governors and other staff members. Perform general office tasks. Assists with all Office duties including Club Communications, Billing, Membership and Reception.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate: