Gain valuable work experience and give back to your community with an internship at The Arc Wayne!
Interning at The Arc Wayne allows you to create meaningful relationships with individuals with and without disabilities, prepares you for your future career and enhances the well-being of individuals supported by The Arc Wayne.
The agency’s interns improve our community through a variety of programs and services that help advance their careers and showcase the valuable skills they possess. Let us help you explore the dozens of internship opportunities across the agency.
- Central administration human resources, public relations, marketing, graphic design, event planning, fundraising, finance, accounting, administration
- Clinic physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work, psychology
- Nursing residential, day services, Roosevelt Children’s Center
- Community services recreation, respite care
- Day services art or music therapy, human services, recreation coordination, culinary
- Key Industries job development, business relations, job coaching
- Roosevelt Children’s Center special education, clinical services (PT, OT, speech), early intervention
- Residential services human services, nursing, care management
- Erie Shore Landing culinary, business development, marketing, advertising, public relations
- Flexibility we work with your schedule!
- Meaningful relationships you have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of someone with a disability and create a life-long friendship
- Community impact The Arc Wayne is one of the largest nonprofits in Wayne County and impacts thousands of people each year. Your time and talents impact a huge portion of your community.
- Professional development gain real-world work experience while you finish a degree, and complete all your necessary credit hours.