- As a volunteer, you would be assigned to an elementary student (3rd-5th) for two one-hour sessions per week via Zoom. The schedule is set by you and the parent/guardian with the Remind app. Lessons may change each week depending on homework and necessities, though they primarily focus on elementary-level math and reading. You would submit a report regularly to provide updates on the student’s progress to the teacher and parent/guardian.
- No experience necessary!
- Events for involvement and engagement
- Remote via Zoom
- Flexible schedule
- Bilingual tutors are encouraged but not required
- Leadership and internship opportunities
- Personalized letters of recommendation
- Free training, tools, resources, and support
- Currently residing in anywhere in the United States
- 18 or older in age by application date
- Committed to two hours per week for at least three months
- Accepted tutors have to pay for the background check; however, this expense can be reimbursed after three successful tutoring sessions!