Scion Nonprofit has been engaged to conduct a search for a passionate Development Associate for an amazing Nonprofit Organization in Berkeley, CA! Our client is engaged in improving the health, independence, and social integration of people with physical disabilities through sports, fitness, and recreation programs! This incredible career opportunity will work hands-on with a passionate team to continue breaking down barriers and transforming lives in the Bay Area community! This is a Part-Time Contract opportunity working in a Hybrid capacity (1 day in office/week).
- Draft grant proposals, letters of intent and conduct research on opportunities within grant or partnership funding
- Create and document all acknowledgement letters for each gift or grant, while making sure that board members and stakeholders are informed of the donors’ gifts
- Assist in managing donor portfolio, tracking outreach, meetings, program updates, follow-up, etc.
- Entering and maintaining records in the database (Donor Perfect). This will include entering accounts, contact details, notes, reports, and other important details
- Support mail and social media campaigns, event planning and logistics, and oversee fundraising content on website
- Assist in the logistical support of high-level meetings and special events, involving donors, board members and friends of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least one year of relevant experience.
- Experience with a CRM database (Donor Perfect preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Mission driven and ability to confront complex issues with a solutions-oriented mentality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This exciting career opportunity allows you to work with a passionate and thriving team! The pay rate starts at $28-30/hr. (DOE) with room for further career growth, plus a comprehensive benefits package including flexible working schedule options and more! This is a wonderful opportunity to further develop your career and work as a part of an impactful, thriving team!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!