Proacure Corp. is a procurement technology & analytics start-up based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We work with Fortune 500 companies to help with Digital Cost Transformation. Learn more at www.proacure.com.
This may be an ideal opportunity for you if you are looking at job roles like –
- Management Consulting, Strategy
- Business Analytics, Data engineering
- Operations Research & Performance Improvement
- Supply Chain Management & Procurement Transformation
- Product marketing, business development, marketing & sales operations
Our clients include a $100B+ insurance firm and a global top #3 social media platform. Recent success stories include our interns getting selected to the Big Three (MBB) Consulting firms in the US and admitted to top 20 US Universities in the Masters program like Duke, UCLA and others.
The idea is that this engagement becomes a mechanism to learn finance & procurement, technology, business analytics and business processes to help organizations mitigate price volatility and reduce supply chain disruption besides cost savings.
The ideal candidate will have a long term vision of 5-10 years on topics like Cost Management, Cost Efficiency, Cost Transformation, Cost Analytics and how it influences corporate growth and revenue, stakeholder collaboration, shareholder value and customer satisfaction.
There are 3 types of Solution providers in our industry –
1) Technology (SAP Ariba, Coupa, Zycus, Jaggaer, etc.)
2) Consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, AT Kearney, Deloitte, etc) and
3) Business Process (Accenture, Capgemini, Infosys, etc).
You will learn in a real life situation how fusion of technology, data analytics and business process engineering help achieve measurable value and 10X ROI for clients.
- Conduct Industry, Company & market research and analysis, express it in the form of blogs and social media posts
- Understanding industry and procurement pain points, KPIs and how Proacure’s solutions can help create value for clients
- Clients outreach and sign in
- This is a 100% remote and flexible work position, 20-40 hours of work per week during the summer and then 5-10 hours when the college starts in August 2022.
- The Company will invest time and resources to train the candidate. The candidates will be paid compensation based on successful client acquisitions.
- This is an internship position for 3 months initially but the candidates should look at a longer duration like one year or more to realize the phenomenal learning that it will provide.
- Initially it takes a few weeks/month to understand what Procurement and Cost transformation is all about. Gradually you will realize that the C-suite starts paying attention to what you have to say and how you can help them realize terrific value.
- You will start out as Market Research interns and move to Customer Account Specialist since most of the work done will be around Customers.
What a typical day would look like?
- Choose and industry and identify 10 companies in consultation with the team
- Research the industry, company and the C-suite
- Build a messaging plan including pushing content and case studies
- Understanding the value proposition how you can help target organizations
- Reach out, converse and collaborate to achieve the deliverables
- Willingness to learn about Cost Savings & Supplier (partner) Relationships
- Conduct market & industry research and competitor analysis
- Understand Customer KPIs, pain points and feedback
- Collaboration with marketing, sales, product, operations team
You may want to go through the website www.proacure.com and feel free to ask questions.