Be part of one of the nation’s largest school districts that’s embarking on an ambitious new chapter of #PGCPSPride! We are third in the state for Nationally Board Certified Teachers. We lead the industry in mentorship, monthly professional development, and a robust leadership pipeline to support teachers advancing their careers. We do all of this bordering the nation’s capital. PGCPS offers generous benefits including: laptop computers, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance! Whether you choose to teach in one of our specialized programs or in a community school, you have options! Create a path aligned to your interests and enjoy cutting edge technology to bring your classroom to life.
Join us as a Mathematics Educator! Key responsibilities include:
- Provides for instruction of students by developing, selecting, and modifying instructional plans and materials and presenting them using instructional techniques which meet the needs of all students
- Bachelor’s degree required in applicable field of education from a regionally accredited college or university
- Provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of students
- Monitors and evaluates student performance, develops and implements plans to improve student performance
- Maintains required records
- Follows required procedures and practices
Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of education from a regionally accredited college or university.
Holds or is eligible for a Professional Certificate appropriate to the area of assignment issued by the Maryland State Department of Education.
APPLY NOW! We Are #PGCPSProud