Candidate will be responsible for creating content and developing campaigns for SM including Twitter, Facebook/instagram and YouTube. This includes:
- Writing and scheduling posts
- Reviewing analytics of post performance
- Creating strategies to expand reach and engagement
- Familiarity with scheduling software and work management platforms, preferably Microsoft Teams, Google Docs/Calendar and Asana
- Familiarity with social media platforms and design tools, Canva proficiency is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication capability
- Strong time management and organizational capability
- Conversant with and interested in environmental water and land use issues.
Approx. 2 – 4 hrs/ week
Most regular tasks can be performed remotely, some may require occasional attendance at meetings in the Ulster/Orange/Sullivan Counties area. Travel will be reimbursed if exceeding 5 miles.