Change your story in 2023 with a year to remember!
Are you looking for a new career adventure?
Since 1984, the Mountbatten Program has transformed the lives and careers of more than 8,000 recent graduates and young professionals. The Program gives you the opportunity to intern in London, UK for 12-months with a leading global business alongside studying for your MBA, MA Global Business, or PGC Business Administration, all while getting to explore one of the world’s most exciting cities.
How it works
Mountbatten partners with top-class organizations in London, ranging from scale-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We work with you to secure a 12-month, full-time professional internship placement with one of our host organizations. Once selected, we’ll take you through applying for the visa, including issuing your visa certificate of sponsorship, provide you with accommodation for the year, and welcome you to the city when you arrive.
Internships are available in finance, business operations, marketing and communications, HR, IT, and law.
What we offer
- 12-Month, Full-Time Internship Placement.
- Postgraduate Qualification: MBA, MA, or PGC (awarded by University of Chester, UK)
- Coordination of your Tier 5 Visa.
- Monthly Stipend of GBP £690.
- Accommodation + utilities.
- Access to healthcare through the NHS.
- In-country support.
Upon completing your year in London, you’ll join our exclusive alumni network of more than 8,000 professionals including entrepreneurs and business leaders.
“Mountbatten has been the key to opening a lot of doors, both personally and professionally.” – Nicole, London Program Alumna
Are you the right fit?
- Undergraduate degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent (minimum).
- 6 months full-time professional (office/business-based) work experience (minimum, can include prior internship experience). A minimum of 2 years full-time experience is required for the MBA.
- Passion for international and cultural experience.
- Willingness to learn, curiosity, and desire to challenge yourself.
Programs start in March & September each year.
March 2023: Apply by November 15, 2022.
September 2023: Applications open late 2022/early 2023.
Apply Online: www.mountbatten.org.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.mountbatten.org | #mountbattenlife
+ 1 212 557 5380
Fees apply for this Program and cover academic tuition, internship placement with a London-based host organization, and administration costs. Fees vary based on the academic program selection. Visit www.mountbatten.org for full breakdown.