Are you a people person, team player and peacekeeper with an innate problem-solving mindset?
If so, our Junior Business Analyst position may be for you!
We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver with superior documentation skills to join our team as a Junior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will work closely with the Production Support Teams, Integrations Project Team and MVD IT Solutions Manager to analyze, support, test and document existing functionality of internal systems and third-party integrations.
The position may also have the opportunity to work on parts of the replacement project.
This is a modified position funded by legislation every two years.
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and Problem Solver
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Other equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Associate degree in computer science or closely related technical field.
- 1 year industry experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, you must attach a résumé at the time of application.
Tip: When attaching your resume, you must mark the attachment as a “Relevant File”.
Your Résumé: Please include all work experience as well as job duties that demonstrate your qualifications for this position. Include dates of employment (month & year- start & end) and the reason you left each job.
AMAZING State of Montana benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Additional 457b Deferred Compensation plan
- Generous paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Pre-tax Flexibility Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- State of Montana employment may qualify for student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.