LM CFO Internship opportunity
LM CFO in New York City is seeking an intern for our CFO Division starting the Summer of 2022. The ideal candidates will be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a related field at an accredited four-year college or university.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and a friendly, professional office environment centrally located in Midtown Manhattan.
About LM CFO Internship:
The LM CFO Intern will assist with the day-to-day accounting responsibilities for a select group of our existing clients; industries include, Manufacturing/Distributions, Real Estate, and High Net worth. This position delivers part-time/outsourced accounting services to a variety of companies simultaneously. Being a key team member for several different clients provides the controller with broad exposure to different businesses, management styles, and best practices. As a trusted team member is expected they will accurately manage and process the tactical accounting entries and reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Experience a program designed to provide real world experience with the potential of full-time employment upon graduation
- Intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of engagements in various industry niches
- Assist in the preparation of various accounting responsibilities for our clients
- Effectively communicate to keep seniors and managers updated with engagement progress
- Shadow different levels of staff to get a better understanding of a career at LM CFO
- You are a current junior, senior or Master’s student (dependent on 4 or 5 year curriculum) in an accounting or tax program
- You have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- You have solid communication, organizational, problem solving skills are a must, along with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
Why LM CFO?
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance!
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth and success
- We have an extensive Career Path Program designed to prepare you for a life in a dynamic CPA firm
- We offer a competitive paid internship with the ability to extend beyond Summer 2022