Summary: 12-month PAID internship opportunity, at our New York City location where the Omnichannel Retail Marketing Intern will assist the Senior Manager, Category Management in managing all aspects of digital and in-store shopper marketing activations, as well as select
E-Commerce programs for all Lactalis American Group brands, specifically Galbani, Président, Parmalat, Black Diamond.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Help execute retailer-specific digital marketing campaigns including banner ads, social media, brand pages etc.
– Develop Shopper Point of Sale material & own inventory tracking.
– Execute digital coupons, analyze results and present to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
– Develop sell sheets and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders.
– Manage the calendar of all shopper Marketing and E-Commerce activities.
– Help analyze campaigns by pulling syndicated data such as IRI.
– Gather creative assets from the Marketing Teams for relevant campaigns and coordinate with vendors.
– Help analyze E-Commerce activations by pulling reports and interpreting results.
– Help develop and publish A+ product content for E-Commerce use in collaboration with vendors and Marketing.
– Highly organized with experience managing multiple projects and priorities while managing workflow in a deadline-driven and service-focused environment.
– Strong interpersonal skills including ability to maintain strong professional relationships with a diverse range of groups, and associates in different locations.
– Knowledge of syndicated data such as IRI a plus.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Very good analytical skills.
– Excellent attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Communication, Data Science, computer science or related field.
– Knowledge of syndication channels and content service providers.
– Prior or relevant experience in E-Commerce and/or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) preferred.
– Knowledge of Salsify a plus.