A 12-month full time paid internship supporting the Import/Export customer service team with Import and Export projects related to new business opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide Import/Export Customer Service support including order processing, export documentation, and organizing shipments of samples and firm orders with a focus on our Central America & the Caribbean business as well as our Asia business.
- Provide Export documentation support on cheese exports to Import/Export Customer Service team as needed.
- Assist with Import order processing and order confirmations.
- Assist with various administrative tasks such as filing and maintaining customer and product databases.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Education / Experience
· Currently attending, or a graduate of, a Business School – Focus on International Trade preferred.
· Customer Service or Supply Chain preferred, but not a must – We will train.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Capacity to adapt to stressful situations and perform well under pressure.
· Bilingual English/French or strong written and verbal skills in French preferred.