RELOCATION AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
We are unable to offer sponsorship for this role at this time
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
At HP Hood, we celebrate our differences. Our diversity of people, backgrounds, experiences, thoughts and perspectives are fostered to create an inclusive work environment. We are at our best when we respect and value each other – One Team, One Company!
Our culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Assist in the management of forecasting, promotions, production volume, customer ordering and overall finished SKU and inventory management of packaging and ingredients. Work as a contributing member of the Operations Department. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, a positive, professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for development and maintenance of a collaborative forecasting process that collects and reconciles information from diverse sources into a single unified statement of demand; information to be maintained in order to help manage:
o Specific product categories
o Key Accounts, inventoried items
o Packaging and ingredients
• Inventory management and analysis for assigned items
• Analyze sales forecast accuracy to determine root cause and make adjustments
• Analyze sales trends and product category trends
• Design and prepare complex reports to assist plant operations and other areas
• Work closely with sales, marketing, and supply chain to improve demand and sales plan to integrate those plans into sales and operational plans
• Involved in special projects that include research, analysis and presentation/recommendations as they pertain to operations; strategizing, planning and forecasting
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS with 2 to 4 years’ experience. MBA preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills along with ability to succeed in team environment
• Ability to work independently and drive processes to completion
• Ability to think strategically and develop new techniques or approaches as dictated by the business
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an established ability to effectively communicate to a diverse group
• Excellent MS Office skills. Candidate must be experienced with advanced Excel functions and formulas
• Some travel required
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“VERVRAA Federal Contractor”