Are you ready to spend your summer as a part of something special? Imagine being with a company whose reputation for excellence paves the way for endless success. At Genuine Parts Company (GPC), people build long-lasting, highly satisfying careers and make a real difference in the community.
GPC has been driving success for over 90 years due to a family of 50,000+ dedicated, intelligent, and innovative employees. But this is the best part – all our businesses throughout the world emphasize the growth and development of our team members by providing opportunities for mentorship and advancement.
This is the ideal role for a student who is searching for challenging and exciting projects, professional growth, and fun networking opportunities with a Fortune 200 company. As a DEI/ESG/Sustainability Intern at GPC, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure to DEI initiatives and assist with implementation and training programs.
A day in the life:
- Help develop the content for the 2022-2023 Sustainability Report and assist with the communication of the report
- Conduct interviews with internal SMEs across the GPC organization
- Collecting, scrubbing, compile, aggregate and organize sustainability data, including energy consumption, waste, recycling, and human capital
- Help support Business Resource Groups
- Help manage enterprise-wide training
- Attend external community events
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, seeking a degree in HR, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why GPC may just be the right place for you:
- Stable Fortune 200 company with a “family” culture
- Environment that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths