Our client Gavilon, a commodities trader is looking to hire for new openings.
Provides support in handling various purchases and sales of commodities. Tasks typically include inputting transactions into system, troubleshooting concerns on various transactions and shipments, working with customers, and monitoring accounts receivable. May work on special projects. Prepare reporting for trading desk. Ability to understand business and operate/maintain the business systems applications.
· Maintain contact with assigned customer accounts.
· Data entry and management of all assigned customer orders, shipments, and customer correspondence.
· Manage assigned customer problems with shipments.
· Maintain current and up to date daily invoicing reports.
· Additional sales/accounting support as defined.
· Other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Two year degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- High level of multi-tasking ability.
- 1 + years experience in a trading environment preferred, or 3 + years in a business environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service commitment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic general ledger accounting.