Research Intern is responsible for providing substantive research and analysis to support Clear Resolution Consulting (CRC) client missions in the Intelligence and defense community. Further, the individual is required to write content related to foreign policy, global national security, military, and international affairs. May also conduct research as assigned by the Chief Operations Officer.
Skills required/developed: Great position for those who like independent research and drawing their own conclusions.
• Evaluating trending advanced Intelligence & Defense community (intelligence operations, technology, web, etc.) to compare market, company, and capability positioning
• Create a Strategic Briefing on intelligence community clients – where they have been allotted Congressional funding, what their long-term (2030) priorities are, and how CRC’s offerings match that vision
• High School Senior, and Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in business, communications, data analytics, English, computer science, political science, international relations, security studies, and other related fields
• Entrepreneurial spirit with keen interest in global events and involvement with academic journals, media resources, and/or online blogs relating to international affairs
• A passion for trending technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics and a keen interest in writing creatively about these solutions within the context of support to government missions