Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster is the largest provider of Chemical Dependency Services in the tri-county!
Along with chemical dependency services, we also have case management services that are provided to anyone seeking services from the local community.
We are currently looking to hire a full time ESG COVID Case Manager.
If you’re looking for a great career, then look no further! This employment opportunity is for you!
This position provides direct case management services to the needy and disenfranchised who have been affected directly and indirectly by COVID -19. Our services would provide short-term financial relief and other wrap-a-around services such as crisis intervention services, information and referral, and basic case coordination. The position will also have a role in the reception area to include answering telephones, processing intakes, and greeting clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Provides crisis intervention to the homeless individuals and families facing housing emergencies.
2. Conducts thorough needs assessment and develops a service plan to address identified, concrete needs using a short-term intervention model.
3. Maintains current and accurate documentation of services provided to clients.
4. Maintains government grants by obtaining supporting eligibility documentation.
5. Provides short-term case management focusing on assessing factors precipitating housing, transportation, medical, food insecurity, utilities, burial, etc. crisis.
6. Develops and implements preventative measures to reduce risk of eviction in the immediate future.
7. Places homeless consumers in housing and identifying supportive services.
8. Maintains HMIS Database for consumers served through CCOSU.
9. Answers telephones and provides information needed.
10. Develops and maintains working relationships with landlords in the Ulster County Area and surrounding communities.
11. Participates in regular supervisory sessions with immediate supervisor.
12. Attends Agency’s in-service training.
13. Completes daily, weekly, and monthly statistical reports required.
14. Develops and maintains good communication with other programs and departments within the organization to facilitate inter-agency referrals.
15. Interacts with Department of Social Services Staff and prepares needed documentation for cases and shared cases.
Catholic Charities of Orange, Sullivan & Ulster is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.97 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide masks, hand sanitizers, as well as other PPE when necessary.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- social service delivery systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- housing stock (Ulster County): 1 year (Preferred)
- human services: 2 years (Preferred)
- and clean NYS Drivers License (Preferred)
TO APPLY: PLEASE COPY THE LINK BELOW TO YOUR BROWSER.