An ideal candidate for our Clinical Project Associate position is an individual who can prioritize and multitask, is experienced in windows-based computer applications, and possesses strong communication skills. The right individual will have strong time management skills and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide project management and operational support to designated clinical project team ensuring that quality, timelines, and project specifications are met
- Manage study documentation ensuring accuracy within the documentation while aiding in the preparation of supply shipments to study sites
- Setup, maintain, and update databases and assist with data query resolution
- Perform quality control checks to ensure the integrity of data and may support initiation phase of project
- Communicate with study sites by fielding, answering, and directing questions to obtain information and direct to corresponding personnel
- Associate degree or at least 1 year work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities and meet timelines
- Detail oriented, flexible, and works well within a team environment
- Medical device/medical terminology and photography experience is advantageous
- HIPPA/GCP guidelines knowledge is a plus
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,200 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield’s imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.