Events Coordinator and Host
Camp Lindenmere is looking for a Special Events Assistant who will assist in the planning, implementation, and execution of Camp Lindenmere’s spectacular calendar of special events for summer 2023.
Located in Pennsylvania’s beautiful Pocono Mountains, Camp Lindenmere is a private, coed sleep-away camp established in 1935. Our focus is on the individual growth of each child and our campers range in age from 7 to 17. We run Sports, Arts, Performing Arts, Adventure, STEM, and Circus & Gymnastics programs on a daily basis across our beautiful facilities.
Working at camp is the experience of a lifetime. The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the close friendships that you form will stay with you long after the summer ends. We offer both summer JOBS & PAID INTERNSHIPS.
Our staff members may act as a general counselor at certain points of the day while teaching their chosen activity area for the majority. n addition, we understand that a large part of the staff experience is socializing and down-time is important. We have a calendar of staff activities and events for time off. We also have a great staff lounge and are currently investing in staff perks.
Please visit our website https://www.camplindenmere.com/staff/ to see the complete list of positions available.
- Applicants must be current college students or graduates.
- Able to communicate and work well with children and other staff members.
- Has advanced technical abilities and skills.
- Experience in running or assistant in the running of events.
- Confidence to speak and lead activities and events.
- Applicants must be individuals with high moral character and possess a strong work ethic. Working in camp and counseling children is hard work! We expect our staff members to be excellent role models for our campers. Previous experience working with children is important. The capacity to provide warm, mature guidance is most important.
- As a condition of employment applicants must pass the staff screening processes which include: reference checks, criminal background checks, sex offender registry checks, fingerprinting, and other staff screening checks deemed appropriate.
Compensation. We pay very competitive rates to attract the best staff as well as travel allowance. Room and board plus weekly laundry is included so you really have no expenses at all while at camp!