This is an entry level position
We are seeking a BI Developer intern who will work with a team of colleagues delivering business intelligence and data warehouse solutions for a diverse set of internal customers. They should also have an overall understanding of data architecture, data integration, data quality, data modeling and other data services related to business intelligence systems. The ideal candidate should have strong technical expertise and excellent ability to work within a team on multiple projects.
- In this role, you are required to use advanced BI development techniques within Power BI and have strong business acumen to deliver data-driven actionable insights and recommendations to address our global business challenges
- Present compelling, validated stories to peers, management and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in business
- Work independently to structure analyses and develop insights. Organize material to facilitate reviews, quality checks, and presentation of findings
- Explain complex visualizations in simple terms; Develop compelling narratives that connect KPI results with business challenges
- Build and maintain strong working relationships based on trust and mutual respect. Communicate with managers to balance stakeholder and analytics perspectives
- Ensure effective migration from development to service delivery
- Work with data warehouse and data integration teams to ensure successful delivery of enterprise data warehouse solutions
- Adept at quickly acquiring software skills
Standard Job Requirements:
- Strong programming skills in SQL and VQL.
- Very strong development design skills and good conceptual understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Experience working with enterprise scale databases, with demonstrated ability to independently query and prepare data for analysis
- Self-directed, innovative thinker. In addition to a strong attention to detail, strong candidates will also be able to see the strategic implications for the business in the big picture. You are fluent in telling the story to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong candidates will have a curious mind, a passion for synthesizing information from multiple sources, the ability to interpret data through the lens of customer behavior, and a habit of translating data into insights that drive action
- Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts
- Creative, proactive, bold and out-of-box thinking
- Great curiosity, high enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Pursuing a degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, applied mathematics, or economics).
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
About ADM: :
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.