The next Challenge begins on Monday, January 8th!
The Career Champions Challenge is a brief and flexible training program that you can complete independently over a 2-week period. You get an email each day that includes material to read and a demo of a Career Resource you can use with students. Complete all 8 quizzes to receive a Career Champion Challenge certificate and a magnet to display in your office.
Completing the challenge will help you to:
- Understand what the office of Career and Professional Development is telling students about careers, majors, resumes, interviews, job search strategy, etc.
- Learn how to use the tools / resources that we have for helping students.
- Learn how to find targeted resources on our webpage.
- Learn about ways to include career information or our services in classes.
- Dispel some commonly held misconceptions related to career and professional development.
If you are interested, email Megumi Kim