Applications to the Downstate Health Sciences University diversity pipeline programs are now open! Take a look at the Exploring Health Careers Program!
Application deadline is Monday, March 21, 2022. Students must apply through the Downstate Health Sciences University website directly.
- Virtual Program via Blackboard/Zoom
- Four Weeks
- $1000 Stipend
- 10:00am – 3:30pm; Monday – Friday
- June 21 – July 15, 2022
- Underrepresented and Financially Disadvantaged*
- Student interested in Medicine or Other Health Professions
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Completion of at least 1 semester of Science or Math coursework
- 2.5 G.P.A. minimum
- Currently enrolled in one of our partnering colleges (includes UAlbany)
- Freshmen, Sophomores, or Juniors
*Black, Latino, and Native American men are among the most underrepresented in Medicine and Allied Health professions. The Exploring Health Careers program is particularly interested in encouraging students from these backgrounds to apply.